HYDERABADI CHICKEN BIRYANI MASALA
|CRAFTED BY THE FINEST CHEF: Ustad Banne Nawab Chicken Masala is specially crafted by the finest of Chefs in Hyderabad that lets you cook like a master chef
|RICH AROMA & FLAVOR: Treat yourself to a flavorful & aromatic delight with every bite.
|NATURAL OILS INTACT: Carefully made to ensure spices retain their natural oils
|SOURCED FROM THE BEST FARMS: Sourced from the best of farms, the spices contain naturally rich flavors.
|RICH IN FLAVOUR: Banne Nawa Chicken Masala provides an aromatic flavor to non-vegetarian appetizers, entrees, and main course dishes.
|PACKED HYGIENICALLY: Banne Nawab spices are packed using state-of-the-art equipment ensuring minimal human contact.
|ALL NATURAL All Banne Nawab Products use no Artificial Color or Flavour is used
|Chicken with Bones cut into 16 Pieces
|1 Kg / 2.2 Lbs
|Rice Basmati (Take Good Quality Old Rice)
|750 Gms. / 1.65 Lbs
|125 Gms / 4.4 oz / 2 Medium / Fried 2 fistfuls
|Enough for deep-frying onions
|Cilantro Leaves / Kothmir / Hara Dhania
|1 Small Bunch / 10 Twigs
|Mint leaves / Pudina
|1 Small Bunch / 10 Twigs
|Yogurt / Curd
|200 Gms / 7.05 Oz
|½ Small Teacup
|Saffron / Saffron color
|1 to 2 Pinch
|Ustad Banne Nawab’s Chicken Biryani Masala
STEPS OF COOKING:
- Dissolve saffron or Saffron color in half small tea cup milk, Whip yogurt / curd thoroughly and keep aside. Take 50 ml / Half small tea cup water, make a paste of pouch # 1 and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pot and deep fry onions till golden brown. Remove and keep aside and crush them after they dry.
- In a pot take masala paste, yogurt / curd, crushed onions, saffron or saffron color milk, 60 ml / 4 table spoons of oil left over after frying onions, Cilantro leaves/Kothmir/Hara Dhania, Mint leaves/Pudina and mix with the chicken thoroughly and marinate for 2 hours.
- Wash rice and keep aside.
- Take a pot, pour two liters of water and on high flame, cover the pot and let it come to a boil.
- Pour contents of pouch No.2 and rice into the boiling water, stir occasionally till rice is just half done. (Once rice is put in boiling water, the process should not take more than 3 to 5 minutes)
- Drain rice thoroughly and spread it over the chicken mixture and over this uniformly pour 75 ml / 5 Table spoons of oil left over after frying onions, cover pot tightly and put it on a big stove on high flame till steam comes out. This process should not take more than 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove pot and place a wok (tawa) and then place pot on wok (tawa) on reduced flame as much that flame just touches the wok, for about 30 minutes.
- Put off flame and let pot remain on the wok (tawa) for about 10 minutes.
- Open pot just before serving and serve biryani hot after mixing thoroughly from deep inside.
|Item package quantity
|Item part number
|Country of Origin
|Date First Available
|Item Dimensions LxWxH